Friday 9 November 2012

It's a START!

After coming home from school and not really wanting to stress myself with even more homework, I decided to create this blog. This blog serves as a platform to showcase my work and is something like a portfolio page here. My friend has just created one, so, I thought to myself, "Why not start one up myself also, I have to do it sooner or later."

Took me around 1 hour to get all the settings nicely. I am not really a web designer or coder, so all this is quite new to me. I am a tech junkie though, I like to assemble my own desktops and is pretty much interested in electronic products.

Back to matter at hand, I will be posting about my works, either current or past works. I don't usually complete what I started, but there are some completed works that I am kind of proud of.

Nevertheless, it's a start! Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment