Wednesday 6 February 2013

Figure Drawing Post Number 1

Here is the first of many installments of Drawings I have done during my course in school.

Male Head Front View
Done in pencil, referenced from picture.

Female Head Side View
Done in pencil, Referenced from picture also.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

Human Muscles Anatomy Study
Done in pencils, referenced from pictures.


 ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~  

Hand Drawings 1

Hands Drawings 2
All done in pencils, referenced from my own hands and fingers.


~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~  


Feet Drawings and Studies
Drawn in pencils and referenced from pictures.



~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~  

Human Anatomy Landmarks
Drawn in pencils, referenced from pictures.

This is the first part of... I think 2 parts for figure drawings for now, I will be posting the other drawings soon. Stay tuned folks and if you like, post some comments and/or critiques below.

No comments:

Post a Comment