Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Actually I do not celebrate Christmas, however I do celebrate the holiday.

This is a holiday post, I will tell you what I have been working on lately but no pictures, so sorry.

First up, I have been working on the Part 4 of the Dynamic Hair tutorial, going to be about the FK system on the system.

Secondly, I have been doing a lot of nCloth for my FYP (final year project), making skirts, sleeves and blankets.

Thirdly, I have been watching Breaking Bad, pretty cool show with chemistry involved, I studied chemistry in my Secondary school. I finished season 1 only though, will be watching more as the days come.

Fourth, and I think this will be the last, I've been Warframe-ing with my school pal, through the night. Great bonding session I'd consider it.

Well. that's about it, hope you had enjoyed your holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment