Tuesday 26 March 2013

Self Digital Painting

Wow, it has been a long time since I updated my blog (more than a month, going to 2 months).
The title is pretty self explainatory, and yes, I painted myself. 

First, I took a picture... well not me actually, I had one of my friends to take it for me.

Yes, it is in the school compound and that is the school's shirt.

Then I continues to block out the colours in multiple layers.

Blocking using ridiculous colours, yes!

Then started to move on to painting the greyscale of the body.
The shoes are a little sketchy.

Now some make-up.

Yeah, the hair...

Yes, now the hair. I had to experiment a few ways to get it done, but got it done-ish anyways. Just used a grass brush to paint it in different angles and then blurred the layer.

Almost done...

Final touches, add in colour layers and play with the blend modes.

Result:

Added background and shadow.
Well, that's about it for this post. I will post a personal project in another post. Its a 3D project comprising of automotive stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment