Friday 20 September 2013

Next rig and updates on the previous rig.

I was about to update a week earlier, but I can't turn back time, so I will just say what it was about. I have been doing corrections after corrections on the previous rig, and now i finally can move on to my next new rig, which is the mum of the first character.

To give an overview of the Mum character (sorry no pictures), she is of normal human proportions but it is her dressing method that needs some work. She is wearing a cardigan and a mid knee length skirt. the cardigan is a little bit loose and the skirt have to be simulated with nCloth. Both clothings will have to be sim-ed. I will be doing more research on that section and doing more improvements on the first rig since that is our most important character.

Our supervisor, have been going through the character designs, once there is a change, it goes down the whole pipeline. Design gets affected, model needs changes, rig have to be redone 50% (edits) and animation have to be put on hold (same for the rest of the pipeline).

Our layout artist, which is also our storyboard artist is having a very hard time since our supervisor keeps making changes to the storyboard/2D/3D layout, thus, she has to keep on making the changes and that slowed down production time a lot.

I hope I still have time to update on this blog on our progress and my progress, still, no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment